If you are behind on your payments on a house in Northern Kentucky, you are in the right place!!  As one of only a handful of Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE) in the area, I am uniquely positioned to help you out.

A short sale is an agreement between a lender and a borrower to settle for less than is what owed on the loan. Obviously, many things need to be factored in before this decision can be made. If you are 3 months or more behind in your mortgage payments, chances are the company that services your loan, your lender, (i.e. Chase, Wells Fargo, Countrywide / Bank of America) has begun foreclosure proceedings. This doesn't mean that there aren't still solutions for the homeowner. But lately, after exploring all the other options, many homeowners have decided to attempt a short sale. I say attempt because not every situation is set up for a successful short sale to be completed. Your lender is going to want to see that you/your family are experiencing a hardship of some sort that is not something that you will able to remedy before a Sheriff Sale is scheduled.

Before the lender will even look at an offer that is for an amount lower than your payoff, they require a 'short sale package' to be submitted. The items to be included can vary a bit from lender to lender, but in general, most banks will review the same set of documents.

This is where many agents can "drop the ball".  While most people know someone who is in real estate, not every agent is equipped with the same set of skills necessary to complete these transactions.  In fact, I know of many agents in NKY that won't even try to do a short sale.  I have the training and experience you need to help get your family back on the right track. 


I was previously appointed Chairman of the Issues and Trends committee by the President of the Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors to help other agents out with the short sale process.  Through this committee, I authored an addendum for both the purchase and sales contract and the listing contract that are in use by the Board today.

Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)

I can help with your Boone County Short Sale, Kenton County Short Sale, Campbell County Short Sale in Kentucky


Click Here To Contact Me TODAY!!




41042 - Short Sales